Check out the CLTA Conference 2022 website. Read about the 2022 workshops HERE. Registration online at will be available January 19th at https://www.tfaforms.com/4907857. Pay with a credit card, check or a P.O.
Interest sessions will take place as they always do on Saturday and Sunday (2/26 & 2/27).
Workshops will be spread out over four days (Wednesday – 2/23, Thursday– 2/24 & Friday– 2/25 from 4:00-6:30 and Sunday – 2/27 from 2:00-4:30) so that teachers do not have to take time off of work.
The cost of pre- and post-workshops is $40 each. The registration fee for Saturday/Sunday Conference is $60. Rest assured that we will refund the difference for those of you who have paid or you could apply the difference to workshops, if you wish.
If you have any questions, send an email to Paula Hirsch at email@example.com.
Recognize your Colleagues: Nominate a Deserving CLTA Member for an Award!
CLTA is proud to offer numerous awards, grants and scholarships to recognize and support our members.
Awards: Please nominate a deserving colleague for one of the following awards:
- Outstanding Teacher Award,
- The Hal Wingard Lifetime Achievement Award, or
- The Lorraine D’Ambruoso Award for Meritorious Service to the Profession,
- The Memorial Scholarship is in honor of all our departed colleagues who have had a tremendous impact on our lives, our profession, and the students we touch daily. The scholarship provides financial support to enable one or more members to travel abroad for the purpose of improving their competency and skills in language teaching and augmenting their knowledge of culture and language through travel and/or formal study. Scholarships consist of grants up to $1,000.00. This scholarship is funded through the generous contributions of CLTA members.
- The Sydney Gorman Scholarship provides financial support to enable new teachers to participate in CLTA’s annual statewide conference. This scholarship is funded through the generous contributions of Sidney’s family as well as contributions from Sidney’s friends and colleagues in CLTA.
Grant: The LangAbroD Grant is designed to defray the cost of travel abroad for the purpose of enhancing your cultural and linguistic competency. This grant can be used in conjunction with the Memorial Scholarship.
All applications/nominations are due by JANUARY 25, 2022.