Membership in CLTA and its affiliates is open to any interested person.
Membership year is from September 1 through August 31.
Membership must be renewed annually to remain active.
Regular membership – $25
Part-time/Retiree Membership – $20
Student Teacher Membership – $10
Benefits and Opportunities of being a CLTA Member
- Annual Conference hosted by FLCSD in San Diego at Town & Country Resort & Conference Center – February 25-28, 2021
- Summer Seminar in Santa Barbara in summer of 2021 (with California World Language Project)
- Publications including new quarterly online Newsletter
- Travel and LangAbrod grants
- Representation in Sacramento on important legislation affecting world language and culture
- Recognition through our many awards
- Liaison with other organizations and agencies
- Affiliate activities with new and reviving affiliates this year
- Job Placement Exchange
- And many more new and exciting events and initiatives coming up!
CLICK ON BIG BLUE BALL TO GO DIRECTLY TO THE ONLINE MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION/RENEWAL FORM
All Membership Applications/Renewal Forms must be completed online.