Membership in CLTA and its affiliates is open to any interested person.
Membership year begins September 1, 2018 and ends August 31, 2019.
Regular membership – $35
Part-time/Retiree Membership – $25
Student Teacher Membership – $10
Benefits and Opportunities of being a CLTA Member
- Annual Conference in San Jose February 28-March 3, 2019
- Summer Seminar in Santa Barbara in summer of 2018 (with California World Language Project)
- Publications including new quarterly online Newsletter
- Travel and LangAbrod grants
- Representation in Sacramento on important legislation affecting world language and culture
- Recognition through our many awards
- Liaison with other organizations and agencies
- Affiliate activities with new and reviving affiliates this year
- Job Placement Exchange
- And many more new and exciting events and initiatives coming up!
CLICK ON BIG BLUE BALL TO GO DIRECTLY TO THE ONLINE MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION/RENEWAL FORM
Prefer to download a form to mail in? Click here.