BECOME A 2014-15 CLTA MEMBER NOW!
The membership year is from September 1, 2014 – August 31, 2015
CLICK ON IMAGE BELOW TO GO DIRECTLY TO THE ONLINE MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION/RENEWAL FORM
Prefer to download a form to mail in? Click here.
Benefits and Opportunities of being a CLTA Member
- Annual Conference in Sacramento March 5-8, 2015
- Summer Seminar in Santa Barbara in summer of 2015 (with California World Language Project)
- Publications including new quarterly online Newsletter
- Travel grants and LangAbroad grants
- Representation in Sacramento on important legislation affecting world language and culture
- Recognition through our many awards
- Liaison with other organizations and agencies
- Affiliate activities with new and reviving affiliates this year
- Job Placement Exchange
- And many more new and exciting events and initiatives coming up!
Membership in CLTA and its affiliates is open to any interested person.
For additional information, please contact email@example.com