Membership in CLTA and its affiliates is open to any interested person.
Membership year begins September 1, 2016 and ends August 31, 2017.
Regular membership – $45
Part-time/Retiree Membership – $35
Student Teacher Membership – $10
Benefits and Opportunities of being a CLTA Member
- Annual Conference in Monterey February 16-19, 2017
- Summer Seminar in Santa Barbara in summer of 2015 (with California World Language Project)
- Publications including new quarterly online Newsletter
- Travel and LangAbrod grants
- Representation in Sacramento on important legislation affecting world language and culture
- Recognition through our many awards
- Liaison with other organizations and agencies
- Affiliate activities with new and reviving affiliates this year
- Job Placement Exchange
- And many more new and exciting events and initiatives coming up!
CLICK ON BIG BLUE BALL TO GO DIRECTLY TO THE ONLINE MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION/RENEWAL FORM