BECOME A 2015-16 CLTA MEMBER NOW!
The membership year is from September 1, 2015 – August 31, 2016
CLICK ON IMAGE BELOW TO GO DIRECTLY TO THE ONLINE MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION/RENEWAL FORM
Prefer to download a form to mail in? Click here.
Benefits and Opportunities of being a CLTA Member
- Annual Conference in Visalia March 17-20, 2016
- Lower rate to the ACTFL’s National Convention in San Diego Nov. 19-22, 2015
- Summer Seminar in Santa Barbara in summer of 2015 (with California World Language Project)
- Publications including new quarterly online Newsletter
- Travel grants and LangAbrod grants
- Representation in Sacramento on important legislation affecting world language and culture
- Recognition through our many awards
- Liaison with other organizations and agencies
- Affiliate activities with new and reviving affiliates this year
- Job Placement Exchange
- And many more new and exciting events and initiatives coming up!
Membership in CLTA and its affiliates is open to any interested person.
If you are applying for a Scholarship, Grant or an Award and need to also apply & pay for your 2014-15 membership dues, click HERE (online application/renewal & payment with a credit card is the only available method)
For additional information, please contact email@example.com