THE 2014-15 MEMBERSHIP CAMPAIGN IS HAPPENING NOW!
The membership year is from September 1, 2014 – August 31, 2015
Benefits and Opportunities of being a CLTA Member
• Annual Conference in Sacramento March 5-8, 2015
• Summer Seminar in Santa Barbara in summer of 2015 (with California World Language Project)
• Publications including new quarterly online Newsletter
• Travel grants and LangAbroad grants
• Representation in Sacramento on important legislation affecting world language and culture
• Recognition through our many awards
• Liaison with other organizations and agencies
• Affiliate activities with new and reviving affiliates this year
• Job Placement Exchange
• And many more new and exciting events and initiatives coming up!
Membership in CLTA and its affiliates is open to any interested person.
For additional information, please contact email@example.com