CALIFORNIA LANGUAGE TEACHERS’ ASSOCIATION
Common Core & More: Big Ideas Start Here
March 5-8, 2015
At the Doubletree, Arden Way, Sacramento
• Outstanding speakers
• Exciting workshops and interesting sessions
• YOU in the Regency Ballroom exhibit area
We anticipate 500-600 California foreign language teachers representing elementary, middle and high, colleges and universities.
• Booths include piping, drape, table, chair, sign, 2 exhibit badges
• All booths are 8×10”.
• Security will be provided when exhibits are closed. (Additional display needs may be obtained through STL. Ltd..)
* See fees of booths on Contract. These prices are in effect until January 18, 2015. Add $100 per booth for reservation and/or payment after that date.
* Hotel registration information with special Conference Hotel rates will be sent with Confirmation.
SUBMIT A PROPOSAL: Proposals for Exhibitor sessions during the first and third session times on Saturday must be submitted by October 20, 2014.
BE LISTED IN THE PROGRAM AS A SPECIAL SPONSOR: Your company may wish to help sponsor an event, such as a reception or coffee break. Your sponsorship will be listed in the Conference Program.
ADVERTISE IN THE CONFERENCE PROGRAM: Information about advertising in the Conference Program is available online at CLTA.net/advertising.
For further information contact Carol Sparks, Exhibits Chair – phone: (925) 685-7011 or
e-mail: ACEact@aol.com. All e-mail messages must include “CLTA” in the subject line.