The Linguistic Growth Mindset: Cultivating a Future of Global Innovators
2017 Annual CLTA CONFERENCE
February 16-19, 2017
Hyatt Regency Monterey
1 Old Golf Course Rd, Monterey, CA 93940
CEUs offered through
California State University Monterey Bay
Earn up to 3.3 CEUs for participation in all four (4) days
- Download Conference Attendance Log (download form)
- Gather signatures from all Workshops
- Leave signed Attendance Log at Conference Registration Desk
- Register & pay ($65/unit) online (CSUMB Instructions):
- 1.5 Units for Saturday and Sunday Conference
- 0.3 – 1.8 units for Thursday and Friday Workshops (select one)
- Order FREE Professional Development Official Transcripts from CSUMB
Find out more about the Conference in the
Many items of interest can be found in the Registration Packet.
- Read about the Workshops being offered.
- Find out the times the Exhibits will be open.
- Read what the Conference Coordinator says about this year’s conference.
- Find out about the registration process in the Note from the Registrar, especially helpful if your school is issuing a purchase order.
Is your school paying for your conference?
Be sure to send a copy of your registration to firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE sending it to the district in order to reserve your place in the workshops of your choice. If you wait for your district to send in your registration, you may not get into the workshops you want.
- $209 per night for single or double occupancy
Deadline to register online without a late fee is February 8, 2017
Want to mail it in? DON’T! Bring it with you.