The CLTA Conference in Ontario begins in:
The Quest for Proficiency
2018 Annual CLTA CONFERENCE
March 8-11, 2018
Double Tree & Convention Center
Download the Conference Registration Fees HERE
A few of this year’s conference highlights:
1. 30 Pre-conference workshops varying in length from 3 hours – 6 hours on Thursday and Friday. View and download.
2. 100 Conference Interest Sessions. View Interest Sessions.
3. Presentations from four National Language Teachers of the Year: Christine Lanphere, Yo Azama, Nicole Naditz, and Ying Jin.
4. Presentation and book signing by Bill VanPatten.
6. Drawing for a trip for two to Europe provided by ACIS Student Travel.
7. Saturday night excursions. For information.
8. Friday night “Mariachi Mingle” and material swap.
9. Plenary session with speaker Tom Welch.
10. DoubleTree Hotel by Hilton. Make reservation. Make your reservation now to hold a room. (You can always cancel later if you change your mind.)
11. Optional four semester units of credit optional. (For details see registration packet p. 17)
12. Saturday Awards Luncheon and Presentation of Grants, Sunday Gala Brunch and Outstanding Teacher Awards
13. Convenient airport. Free shuttle. Low fares, but book early.
WOW! Register now.
Check your email for CLTA blasts that will update you on conference information. Not receiving them? Click here to start receiving!
- Registration Information
- Registration Packet
- Free Workshop Info
- Workshop Listings
- Interest Sessions
- CEU Information/Instructions
- Conference Registration Fees
- Online Registration
- Mail-in Registration Form
- Hotel Reservations
- Saturday Night Excursions
- Presenter Information
- Exhibitor Information
- Advertising Information