This year CLTA and its affiliates are sponsoring 7 Jamborees!
So Cal (IEFLA, FLAOC, MCLASC) at Esperanza HS in Anaheim—9/21
- SoCal is looking for presenters for this Jamboree. Please submit proposals at https://iefla.weebly.com/clta-world-language-jamboree-presenter-proposal.html
- Registration is now open at https://www.tfaforms.com/428539. The registration fee is $85 for regular teachers, $75 for retirees and $35 for students who send proof with their registration to Paula Hirsch.
Sacramento (FLAGS, FLANS) at River City HS in West Sacramento —10/12
- Sacramento is looking for presenters for this Jamboree. Please submit proposals at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeElneD5nPWcKRaSMBfA3Sy5vzjBXypCoXIfG9Fsgid_Z95Lw/viewform?usp=sf_link
Ventura/Santa Barbara (SB-VAWLT)—10/26
- Ventura/Santa Barbara is looking for presenters for this Jamboree. Please submit proposals at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScYIyJwGKnuW9Icjw_NRBsBXe_emGBr157vUESq6o14K1cxBg/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1
Dates not yet set for the following areas:
- San Jose/SF/Monterey (FLASCC, FLANC, FLAMCO)
- Visalia in the Central Valley (CVWLA)
- San Diego (FLCSD + other groups in area)
- Chico Area north of Sacramento (FLASH)